As Classic Addons are built specifically for WordPress, make sure you have installed WordPress on your hosting account or site. Under most circumstances, installing WordPress is a very simple process and takes less than five minutes to complete. Many web hosts now offer tools (e.g. Softaculus) to automatically install WordPress for you.
Next, make sure you have also installed and activated WP Bakery Page Builder which is a WordPress Plugin.
Now you’re good to go with the installation process for the Classic Addons itself.
- Login to your WordPress website and navigate to Plugins -> Add New
- Search for Classic Addons in the top right search bar.
- Click on the Install Now button
- Wait for some seconds and then Activate button will appear, click on it
- Navigate to the Classic Add-ons menu in the WordPress menu items